Join our Wine Club Today. Membership perks include:
• Direct access to new releases and wines only available through the Wine Club
• Access to limited production wines before they are released to the public
• Preferred pricing discounts on all wines, estate products and merchandise all the time
• Invitations to exclusive winery events
• Invitations to our member-only harvest release party
Club Membership is also a great gift, too!
Questions? Feel free to call us directly at 707.395.3929 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
If you have any questions about membership in our Queue Wine Club, please call us at 707-395-3929 or email email@example.com.
We welcome your membership into the Club. Members agree that:
• Members may choose to receive Mixed, Red Wine Only or White Wine Only quarterly allocations.
• Wine club shipments may include the following selections: Rose, Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, Rhone Whites & Rhone Reds, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet, as well as other limited-production varietals.
• Club members and the recipients are at least 21 years old. An adult of legal drinking age must sign for all wine deliveries.
• Quivira Vineyards will bill your credit card prior to the release of each quarterly allocation for the retail value of the wines, minus your member discount.
• Valid for U.S. Residents only.
• Residents of the following states are ineligible for this offer because of state liquor laws: KY, DE, AR, MS, UT, RI. Residents of AK and HI may join but do not qualify for ground shipping.
• Tax is extra and will vary by destination and club level.
• It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your email, billing and/or shipping information at least two weeks prior to a release so we can be sure to get your wine delivered promptly. You are responsible for charges related to misdirected, returned, and/or reshipped deliveries if we do not have your updated information.
• Shipments cannot be made to a P.O. Box. We highly recommend a business address for delivery to limit the possibility of misdirected, returned, and/or reshipped deliveries.
• Shipping discount applies to Ground shipping for the quarterly wine club shipment only. Standard shipping charges apply to any other purchases made throughout the year. Members can opt to pick up their allocations at the winery if desired.
• As wine can be affected by extremely high or low temperatures, some summer and/or winter allocations may be impacted by local weather conditions and will require additional shipping charges for overnight air delivery (estimated upcharge of $10-$20), or delay delivery until temperatures stabilize. Dependent upon location and weather at the time of shipment.
• Releases marked as Will Call will be held at the winery for 28 days. We will notify you via email of all dates and deadlines. Any wine not picked up in time will be automatically shipped with charges applied to your credit card on file.
• By joining you commit to receiving a minimum of three consecutive allocations.