JOIN THE QUEUE WINE CLUB
Joining "Queue" gives you special access to the full Quivira wine portfolio - from our well-known Grenache and Zinfandels to tiny, small lot bottlings available to our members. Additionally, Queue members enjoy special privileges here at the winery when you visit us in Dry Creek Valley.
All Queue members receive the following benefits:
* Direct access to new releases and wines only available through the Quivira Tasting Room
* Access to limited production wines before they are released to the public
* Preferred pricing of 10-20% off selected wines including automatic Queue shipments
* Invitations to exclusive winery events
* Complimentary estate tours and tastings for up to 6 people when you visit the winery (tours and private tastings offered by appointment)
* Invitations to our member-only harvest release party
All Queue members receive automatic shipments in February, May and October.
Choose a membership level below and click "Join"
If you have any questions about membership in Queue, please call us at 707-431-8333 or email email@example.com.
By joining Queue, you understand and agree that:
• You and the recipient of each wine release must be at least 21 years of age. An adult of legal drinking age must sign for all wine deliveries.
• Your commitment to Queue is for at least one year and continues on a per shipment basis until your written request to discontinue.
• You authorize Quivira to charge your credit card automatically for each Queue release.
• Quivira must be notified of changes to your email address, billing and/or shipping information at least two weeks in advance of the next scheduled release.
• You are responsible for charges related to misdirected or returned shipments if we do not have written record of your request to update your information.
• Shipments cannot be made to a P.O. Box
• Queue releases marked as Will Call will be held at the winery for 28 days. We will notify you via email of all dates and deadlines and any wine not picked up in time will be shipped automatically to you with charges applied to your credit card on file.