JOIN THE QUEUE WINE CLUB
Joining our Queue Wine Club gives you priority access to our entire portfolio including limited releases and cellar gems.
Members enjoy special privileges at the winery when visiting or sharing with their guests.
Queue Club Membership is a wonderful GIFT too! Every allocation sent will make the recipient happy and remind them of your thoughtfulness.
Questions? Feel free to call us directly at 707.395.3929. We're happy to help.
All Queue members receive the following benefits:
- Direct access to new releases and wines only available through the Quivira Tasting Room
- Access to limited production wines before they are released to the public
- Preferred pricing of 10-20% off selected wines including automatic Queue shipments
- Invitations to exclusive winery events
- Invitations to our member-only harvest release party
All Queue members receive automatic shipments in February, April, and October.
Select a membership level. Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about membership in our Queue Wine Club, please call us at 707-395-3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your membership into the Queue Club. Members agree that:
• They and the recipients are at least 21 years old. An adult of legal drinking age must sign for all wine deliveries.
• A minimum of two allocation shipments is part of the Queue Club and will continue until written cancellation.
• You authorize us to automatically charge your credit card on file for each release.
• Please notify us of any changes to your email, billing and/or shipping information at least two weeks prior to a release so we can be sure to get your wine delivered promptly. You are responsible for charges related to misdirected or returned shipments if we do not have your updated information.
• Shipments can not be made to a P.O. Box. We highly recommend a business address for delivery.
• Releases marked as Will Call will be held at the winery for 60 days. We will notify you via email of all dates and deadlines. Any wine not picked up in time will be automatically shipped with charges applied to your credit card on file.