JOIN THE GARDEN CLUB
Joining our Garden Club gives you priority access to our entire portfolio including limited releases and cellar gems.
Members enjoy special privileges at the winery when visiting or sharing with their guests.
Garden Club Membership is a wonderful GIFT too! Every allocation sent will make the recipient happy and remind them of your thoughtfulness.
Questions? Feel free to call us directly at 707.395.3929. We're happy to help.
All Garden Club members receive the following benefits:
- SHIPPING INCLUDED on all 4 wine club allocations!
- Direct access to new releases and wines only available through the Quivira Club & Tasting Room
- Access to limited production wines before they are released to the public
- Preferred pricing of 10-15% off all wines, merchandise and estate products
- Invitations to exclusive winery events and club dinners
- Invitations to our member-only release parties
Garden Club members receive a quarterly club shipment. As wine is a perishable product, the exact shipment dates are not yet determined and fluctuate based on national weather trends.
Select a membership level. Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about membership in our Garden Club, please call us at 707-395-3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your membership into the Garden Club. Members agree that:
• Members may choose to receive Mixed, Red Wine Only or White Wine Only quarterly allocations.
• Wine club shipments may include the following selections: Rose, Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, Rhone Whites & Rhone Reds, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet, as well as other limited-production varietals.
• Club members and the recipients are at least 21 years old. An adult of legal drinking age must sign for all wine deliveries.
• Quivira Vineyards will bill your credit card prior to the release of each quarterly allocation for the retail value of the wines, minus your member discount.
• Valid for U.S. Residents only.
• Residents of the following states are ineligible for this offer because of state liquor laws: KY, DE, AR, MS, UT, RI. Residents of AK and HI may join but do not qualify for ground shipping.
• Tax is extra and will vary by destination and club level.
• It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your email, billing and/or shipping information at least two weeks prior to a release so we can be sure to get your wine delivered promptly. You are responsible for charges related to misdirected, returned, and/or reshipped deliveries if we do not have your updated information.
• Shipments cannot be made to a P.O. Box. We highly recommend a business address for delivery to limit the possibility of misdirected, returned, and/or reshipped deliveries.
• Shipping discount applies to Ground shipping for the quarterly wine club shipment only. Standard shipping charges apply to any other purchases made throughout the year. Members can opt to pick up their allocations at the winery if desired.
• As wine can be affected by extremely high or low temperatures, some summer and/or winter allocations may be impacted by local weather conditions and will require additional shipping charges for overnight air delivery (estimated upcharge of $10-$20), or delay delivery until temperatures stabilize. Dependent upon location and weather at the time of shipment.
• Releases marked as Will Call will be held at the winery for 28 days. We will notify you via email of all dates and deadlines. Any wine not picked up in time will be automatically shipped with charges applied to your credit card on file.
• By joining you commit to receiving a minimum of three consecutive allocations.